MICHIGAN COVID-19 SAFETY GRANT PROGRAM
Monday, June 7 — Friday, June 18
The Michigan COVID-19 Safety Grant Program awards small businesses matching funds — up to $10,000 — to decrease the risk of COVID-19 spread through safety and health-related equipment purchased and training in response to COVID-19. In this round of the safety grant application, a designated $500,000 is available for non-in-home, licensed childcare providers. The remaining portion will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis
- 250 employees, company-wide
- Come under the jurisdiction of MIOSHA.
- Relate project directly to improvements that will lead to a reduction in the risk of COVID-19 exposure to employees and communities.
- Have the knowledge and experience to complete the project and be committed to itsimplementation.
- Provide a copy of their COVID-19 safety plan.