- This event has passed.
BECDD is Seeking a Full Time Project Manager!
December 1, 2019
We’re seeking a full-time Project Manager for a full-time position starting January
2020. Are you a Detroit resident who is passionate about our neighborhoods?
Are you a learner, ready to hone your skills and move up to the next level in your
career? Are you flexible, and innovative, interested in designing and supporting
ever-changing community processes? Are you someone who loves immersing
yourself in multiple and complicated details? Are you a communicator, adept at
reaching out on different levels with different people?
Here’s the Job:
- Title/Scope: Full Time Project Manager; flexible hours depending on
requirements of the job
- Report to: Initiative Manager, Maggie DeSantis
- Worksite: Main Office at Hannan House in midtown Detroit when necessary,
can work from home
- Salary/Bens: Full Time Payroll Position, up to $40,000 plus benefits
- Thought Partnership
- Meeting Coordination and Documentation
- Event Coordination
- Data Base Management
- External Communications
- Community Development Research
- Office Management
If you are a match, please contact us and send your resume, by December 1, to firstname.lastname@example.org